Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April's fool.

And there was April's fool. This is a day which creates a chance to make a complete fool out of someone and that person has got nothing to say about it. Unfortunately, I was that person. I thought i was going to pull a lot of pranks on people but then something just went wrong somewhere. Sam got me the first moment I sat on my place. He told me Edison Chen was killed and i actually believed him. Later, Markus gave me an idea to turn someone's bag inside out and put all his book's in it. I did it to Isaac with the help of Edward. His bag looks like an easter egg. HAHA. Then I guess they wanted to do something to me because when i wanted to eat during math period, I notice my food was gone. I thought they just wanted to take it away for fun but then it turns out they wanted to do something worst. I was away from my seat for like just a few minutes and when i returned, they drop a banana into my water tumble. They are nuts I tell you.
I didn't go to school today because I was sick. I fell asleep around 12 and woke up 12. Then, I went back to bed around 3 to 6 and I actually feel tired again. My eyelids seem to be heavy all the time and its like I want to sleep again. I skipped tuition. By the time I woke up, I was in time for american idol. Perfect timing.

No comments: