Thursday, March 27, 2008




My school's cross country. The night before, pheh chiang came overnight at my place, we crap until 2 something. Woke up around 7 and went to youth park. Took attendance then we wait for friends to come.


<= We run like nobodies business. Its like the whole road is ours. LOL.


Actually we didnt run at all. We walked the whole way and took a few shortcuts, crap a lot. Chuin qing and louis went to rang a few people's door bell. They are INSANE. hahaha.


After that, andy, elvin, yang, junliang, daniel, and pheh chiang walked back with me to my house again. My mom bought MacDonalds for all of us. Yang lost to me 500 because he dared me to drive. Stupid move man! Junliang did some popping and daniel did some card tricks. Later all of us went to gurney. We actually forgotten about markus, we left him there for 2 hours. I quote, "If you all dont come by gurney, I'll 'chaing bi' you guys!" LOL what a joker. Of course, we did punished him for his impatience. Poor thing, thats what he gets! HAHAHA. Notice his bubble gum on the floor! I bet he couldn't handle the pressure. I continued stomping, NO MERCY! Muahahaha. He fainted there in G hotel. He tried to fool us but then a few trickles did the job. Thank you elvin.


Ok, night time i went to masyarkat penyayang to attend the easter's service. The speaker was good. Saw ping there with her mom, i thought she went for the Wesley church thing. She changed her mind i supposed. Later, we went for supper with adrain, we had hokkien mee. About 11, reach home tired and drop dead asleep emo style around 1.

No comments: