Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My first blog.

DA DA DA DUUUM~


This is my first blog. Don't laugh if i do it badly.


Well today i went to school for this 'special' tuition thing. My bm teacher ask my class to come for it, she says it will help. Turns out that wei loon didn't come because he had tuition, sam left us there(nice going pal.), louis didnt go for obvious reasons. HAHA. You see, the thing is that my bm teacher is way too nice, the problem is i can't really understand what she teaches. SORRY Ms Yeoh!

After that, i went to eat breakfast with edward, yee yang and isaac. We had indian food. Thank you isaac for paying. LOL.


Ok enough about that. I better see you guys tomorrow or i'll... i'll...

Since this is my first blog, i shall write about someone, COLBIE CAILLAT.

Colbie is an american pop singer-songwritter and guitarist from Malibu, California. She is special in a way that i find her voice unique much. Thats good enough right? She did a duet with Jason Mraz called 'Lucky'. I need to go check that out. I want to learn the guitar! HAHA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there ...
i got a blog too ..
hehe .