Monday, March 17, 2008

One week of holiday gone?

Yes, thats right. One whole week of holiday is gone. GONE! Time flies, it really does. A slight summary of what i did for the weekend before the school starts. Went to sue ann's birthday and yeah, i notice there are like so many people having birthdays this month.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE ANN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER JADYN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI LOON!
Back to sue ann's birthday. I gave her a 50 ringgit angpau. So, we went to her house for dinner. Her grandmother prepared it and food was awesome. We went to her room after eating and joke a little. It was super pack! Later, all of us decided to go bowling in one stop. And it turns out that many are actually quite good at it. HAHA! Thanks to ping who scored a strike for me. I was like WHAT when she scored it. I suck at bowling. LOL. We didnt hang out too long. My mom was rushing me and joel back because of the Komtar Demonstration. Joshua drop us back and so happens there was an UNEXPECTED person followed me to my house to stayover. He misses my home too much. HAHAHAHA.
So jack came to my home and we actually agreed on studying but then thanks to our topic which we cant stop to talk, he didnt studied at all and we slept at 5 something. LOL. But then I wanted someone to talk to and for that i thank him. We woke up 9 o clock and went to church to do some book wrapping. Went for lunch and had our hair cut. Daniel came to youth and after choir he came to my house. I lack of sleep and we both sleep late as usual. Talk again. I blame my mouth.
Church the next day and a bit of singing practices. After that we went to ping's house for BBQ. The food was good! NICELY DONE!
PS: I slept a lot in class today. I was way too tired~ Sue me.

No comments: